- We have closed all our municipal buildings to the general public to protect our employees and the public during the pandemic. Effective March 19th, the drive-up window at the Village Hall was closed and will be used for communications only. We are encouraging our residents and customers to use the drop box located just outside the front doors of the Village Hall, the E-Pay system on the Village website or the U.S. Mail for municipal payments. Anyone using the E-Pay system for any payments will NOT be charged a convenience fee.
- We are asking anyone who needs to conduct business with the Village which requires a physical presence, to call the Village Hall, to call and make an appointment and we will guide you from there.
- Late fees for water bills are being suspended until the next billing cycle. Water shut offs are suspended until July 1st. As always, if anyone needs help making payments, please contact the Village Hall and we will be happy to make arrangements with you.
2020 DOG TAGS CAN BE PURCHASED ON-LINE!
The dog tag deadline has been extended due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Dog Tags may be purchased online through the Village’s E-Pay system during the COVID-19 pandemic and will remain at $10 each. The late fee has been suspended.
-To purchase your dog tag(s) online:Click on the E-pay option on the left side of this page
- Choose to login or make a one-time payment, choose “Village of Beecher Payments”, and “Dog Tags” option.
- Fill out the required information and your tag(s) will be mailed to you.
(Please note: One dog tag per E-Pay transaction. Enter each dog separately)
Price per dog: $10.00
If you have any questions, please contact the Village Hall at 946-2261.